Monday, August 20, 2018

Why You Should Get This Punching Bag




For, one it comes in three attractive colors – blue, red, and black. The bag is free standing and does not require you to drill holes in the walls. It is lightweight and portable which makes it great for home use. I have used this bag for cardio exercises and martial arts practice sessions.

The wide surface gives it stability and increases its center of gravity. This means it can withstand whatever you throw at it. It is versatile enough to withstand blows and not tear. I found the set up process to be straightforward. You can fill it with water or sand, though we found water to be easier because it is more available.

The bag stands at 69 inches with a base of 18 inches. This made it convenient enough for martial arts practice. Once you fill it with sand or water, the bag should roughly weigh 270 pounds. I like the vinyl cover that maintained its shape even after taking in hits. You can imagine, 80 pissed off girls kicking and punching the bag.



We liked the multiple colors – by now we have acquired a set of all the colors, and they look amazing at our gym. I have been practicing on my moves for the last one year, and I can say the experience has been great. I cannot fathom where I would be without martial arts. Crime rates have even gone done since we started the program. The other day I witnessed, one of my friends take out two thugs who were trying to grab her shopping. They left the scene wishing they had not crossed her path. You can also become a martial arts expert, but first, check out this cool bag by clicking smartmma.

No comments:

Post a Comment